Lead Breakfast and Lunch cook for Bellinger Hall summer season, as well as assisting the kitchen with pre and post season events.
Seasonal Part time position begins in February and goes until November on an event schedule basis. Summer season is full time.
- Responsible for supervising breakfast food production
- Resonsible for delivering quality food & presentation
- Supports Chef and assists with lunch food production
- Important to be able to understand and accomodate various dietary restrictions of
guests & clients of Bellinger Hall
- May need to support dinner service on occasion
- Responsible for following all recipes and portion specs, as well as direction of Chef
- Must have knowledge of all safety and sanitation guidelines
- Must follow all company policies & procedures, as outlined in handbook and training
3 years experience in a lead kitchen/food service role.