Perform tasks in The Athenaeum Hotel and Shaw Laundry Departments in support of all of our operations. Reports directly to Athenaeum Hotel General Manager
• Excellent working knowledge of laundry operations and accountability for maintaining a safe working environment;
• Strong organizational skills and ability to ensure deadlines are met through responsible management and delegation of tasks;
• Proficiency in budget management, and containing costs within the department budget for labor and supplies;
• Working knowledge and financial responsibility associated with receivables and documentation;
• Willingness and interest in understanding and upholding company philosophy for high standards of guest satisfaction;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Applicants should possess at least a High School Diploma or GED equivalent and three (3) years’ experience in a management or supervisory role within a laundry services operation.